- 3D Pack shots
- Technical Datasheets
- Safety Datasheets
- Declarations of conformity
- Energy labels
- (Instruction) VIDEOS
Notes plus troubleshooting:
We use google Drive for storage of our Digital assets.
- Works best with Google Chrome.
- Make sure you are not logged in with your own google account, or the link will try to find the data in your own Google Drive. needless to say that this will not work, We are currently talking to Google about this isssue and hope to resolve it ASAP.
- To search in the numerous files in our Gdrive, type CTRL_F in your browser and fill in the article number in the search field.
When opening a 3D PDF, some people report getting an error notification that 3D content display is blocked.
Here’s the solution:
- You will need a computer that has a 3D capable Graphics card installed of course.
- Make sure you are viewing this file with adobe acrobat or adobe acrobat reader.
- Make sure you have the newest update for this reader.
- To enable 3D content permanently:
- Go to Edit > Preferences > 3D & Multimedia and then select the Enable playing 3D content checkbox.
- For more information, see this webpage
Can't find what you are looking for? Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org